To provide high quality medical cannabis products for Pennsylvania residents to help improve their quality of life as defined by Act 16.
Obtain a grow/process license from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and operate our facility within the regulations set forth by the department. A medically focused path benefitting patients in need. Leading the path of innovation within the industry through research and development and effective communication with physicians, patients and the regulatory agencies.
What is a "Serious Medical Condition" under the Act?
The statute defines a “serious medical condition” as any one of the following:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Pennsylvania Department of Health
Medical Marijuana Regions
Genetics & Cultivation
Combining traditional farming principles with streamlined efficiencies as well as systematized processes and innovative proprietary solutions. Through our operation we will strive to adhere to principals of environmentalism and sustainability.
Laboratory, R&D, and Processing
Science driven with a management team of recognized industry leaders in both product and manufacturing excellence. Guided by core principals of developing pharmaceutical grade medical cannabis concentrates and cannabinoid infused medicine with maximum therapeutic impact.